The Display House started as the non-floral merchandise supplies division of Spokane Flower Growers, located on the second floor of an old brick building on Havermale Island in downtown Spokane, WA. Havermale Island was purchased by the City of Spokane in preparation for the Expo 74 Worlds Fair. In 1970, the parent company Spokane Flower Growers sold off The Display House and it was relocated to the corner of 2nd and Lincoln in downtown Spokane. The Display House’s new location in a six story brick building built in 1907 was the original home of Montgomery Wards. The Display House remained at this location for the next 30 years. While at this location, The Display House expanded away from the floral business into party supplies, seasonal decorations, and specialized in costumes and Christmas decorations. A store fixtures business was added and grew along with the main business. As the business grew, the limitations of the downtown location became more evident.The Display House’s current location was purchased in 2001. The 20,000 square foot location at 6510 E. Sprague Avenue in Spokane Valley, WA has ample parking, easy access, and a bright, 12,000 square foot retail space. The business continues to grow with extensive lines of store fixtures, party supplies, theme supplies, event decorations, flags and poles, and Christmas decorations including trees and all the trimmings. Remember also that The Display House is the largest supplier of costumes and costume accessories, Halloween decorations, wigs and theatrical makeup in the Inland Northwest.
The friendly staff at The Display House hopes you enjoy our store.